At Wall Vision we want you to know we are serious about your privacy.
However, important aspects of our policy are:
Personal details provided by you to Wall Vision through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party. However, Wall Vision may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request. Each of these communications will have clear 'opt-out' instructions so you can choose not to receive further Wall Vision communication.
On the other hand, you may wish to receive other Wall Vision communication, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
How Wall Vision uses the information you provide:
Wall Vision may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
Wall Vision generally uses personal information to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested
- Personalise and customise your experiences on the Wall Vision website
- Help Wall Vision manage and enhance its services to you,
- communicate with you
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the Wall Vision website in which Wall Vision believes you may be interested; and
- Provide you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and 'e-newsletters' from the Wall Vision Website.